U. OF Utah Historic Buildings Archive
Home Page

Bibliography

Building List

Campus Map

Park Building (1914)

Photograph of Park Building. Originally called the Central Building, the Park Building, renamed in 1919, was designed by the architectural firm of Cannon, Fetzer, Hansen.5, 32 In 1985 an addition to the first floor, on the east side, was constructed as part of the Student Services Building (040). Interestingly enough though, this portion of the Student Services Building is only accessible via the Park Building. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Revised
12 March 1998
Home Page | Bibliography | Building List | Campus Map