U. OF Utah Historic Buildings Archive
Home Page

Bibliography

Building List

Campus Map

George Thomas Building (1935)

Photograph of George Thomas Building.Designed by the firm of Ashton & Evans, its original use was as The George Thomas Library.5 It was remodeled in 1968 and became the Utah Museum of Natural History.32 It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Additional information is contained in the National Register Nomination Form included in the research file.

Revised
12 March 1998

Home Page | Bibliography | Building List | Campus Map