U. OF Utah Historic Buildings Archive
Home Page

Bibliography

Building List

Campus Map

LeRoy Cowles Building (1901)

Photograph of LeRoy Cowles Building. Designed by Richard Kletting, its original use was to house the library, and was being used as the Liberal Arts Building by 1959.15, 29, 32 The building's name changed from the Mathematics Building to the LeRoy E. Cowles Building in 1980.28 It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Revised
12 March 1998
Home Page | Bibliography | Building List | Campus Map