U. OF Utah Historic Buildings Archive
Home Page

Bibliography

Building List

Campus Map

James Talmage Building (1902)

Photograph of James Talmage Building. Originally built as the Museum, by 1959 it was the Biology Building.5 p.260 The year 1976 marked a name change from North Biology Building to James E. Talmage.28 In 1991 this building underwent an interior renovation. It was listed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Photograph credit. 29
Revised
12 March 1998
Home Page | Bibliography | Building List | Campus Map